Think of reservations as a bucket you add items to such as Unit Stays, Addon Rentals, and Point of Sale Purchases. All grouped together and linked to a guest.
Adding a Sale Item Purchase
- Go to Reservations
- Find the reservation you want to add a Purchase
- Click on the “Add Purchase” button
- Select which item(s) you would like to record, the quantity, and if you want to use a custom amount
- Point of Sale items need to be defined before hand, but their price can always be overridden on a per-reservation basis.
- You can add more than one item purchase at a time.
- Click Save
- Hooray, the reservation now has a Sale Item Purchase.
Editing a Sale Item Purchase
Anything about the Sale Item Purchase can be changed
- While viewing the reservation, go to the “Purchases” tab
- Click the “Edit” button to edit the price or quantity of each purchase.
- Click the delete Trash Can icon to remove the purchase.