Stay on top of your reservations
Manual entry is the worst. You want to automatically synchronize between all the places you take reservations. CabinKey™ now offers calendar two way synchronization between VRBO, AirBNB, Booking.com, and any other service that uses the iCalendar standard (like Outlook or your phone’s Calendar app). See for yourself how easy it is to keep all your channels in step as you take reservations on CabinKey™.
Export availability from CabinKey™ to external systems
Select one to start getting setup
Import availability from external systems into CabinKey™
Example: Set up your Airbnb listing
- Go to Airbnb
- Find your listing
- Go to Pricing and Availability
- Go to the Calendar Sync section
- Click on the Export Calendar link as seen in the image below
A screen will pop up showing your Airbnb iCalendar link for that listing.
Click the link and select Copy (right click will usually bring up the menu to copy)
- Go to Settings
- Go to Units
- Select the unit that corresponds to your Airbnb listing
- Scroll down to the Calendar Synchronization section as seen in the image below
- Enter “Airbnb” in the Label field (any label will do)
- Paste the Airbnb iCalendar link in the Calendar URL field
- Select a color if you so desire
- Click Save
Now your Airbnb listings will start showing up as Blackouts for that Unit. Just another way CabinKey is saving you time and simplifying your vacation rental business.
Note: Synchronization currently only runs once an hour.